In order to ensure that we continue to be a safe place to receive care, we are taking the following precautions to protect you against COVID-19/coronavirus, as recommended by the CDC, and continue to monitor updates from the University of Washington, Swedish Medical Centers, the CDC, and Department of Health:
– Any patients or staff with cough or fever or any other symptoms, are being asked to stay home until they are symptom-free for at least 72 hours. We are NOT enforcing late cancellation fees for illness-related cancellations. Patients with symptoms may still have telehealth visits (see below). Please ask our staff for details.
– Although we are happy to see you, we are avoiding handshakes or any other unnecessary direct physical contact at this time.
– We wash our hands with soap and water for 20 seconds between every patient contact and use additional hand sanitizer as needed.
– Our medical equipment, including our TMS machines and treatment rooms, are sanitized between every treatment
– Surfaces, including door handles, counters, and pens, are sanitized frequently. We are not using clipboards and have removed magazines from the waiting rooms.
– We are taking additional steps to reduce the amount of direct physical contact required to visit NTC.
– In order to keep you updated on any further developments, we are asking that you consider leaving an email address on file. We will not share this email with anybody.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continue to care for you during this time. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. All questions related to telehealth or coronavirus can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. As policies change, we will continue to send additional updates.
The SeattleNTC team
SeattleNTC is dedicated to the health and safety of its staff and patients. We understand that your medical care is essential, and that you need to be able to see your doctors during this time.
As such, SeattleNTC is now offering remote office visits and consultations via telehealth. In place of visiting in person, you may now visit your doctor remotely using your home computer, tablet, or phone. If you are interested in this option:
SeattleNTC’s telehealth platform is seattlentc.doxy.me, and it works well through either Google Chrome or Safari. No app download is required. If you need help with doxy.me, please let our front desk staff know.