Seattle Neuropsychiatric Treatment Center (SeattleNTC) wants to add an outstanding patient care coordinator (PCC) to our exceptional team!
SeattleNTC subspecializes in difficult-to-treat depression and other treatment-resistant psychiatric/neuropsychiatric problems. Our group offers ECT, TMS, VNS, esketamine/Spravato®, and ketamine infusions. These services are key components of the network of care for patients in the 5-state region surrounding Washington State. Through our close affiliation with Swedish Medical Center and two of their hospitals, we lead one of the busiest ECT services in the Western US. Our five clinic sites provide a large portion of the TMS and esketamine treatments in the Seattle metropolitan area. Our focus is on clinical excellence, evidence-based practice, and patient-centered care.
In addition to specialized clinical care, SeattleNTC has a growing research portfolio, including studies involving ECT and TMS outcomes, EEG-biomarkers in TMS and esketamine response, vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) for treatment-resistant depression, and psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy. Our clinic is a training site for senior University of Washington Psychiatry Residents.
PCCs provide direct support to the medical team and act as a liaison between doctors, patients, family members, pharmacies, and other medical offices in a fast paced environment! The position requires a very professional demeanor, outstanding people and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work alone or in a group setting.
Pay depends on experience and qualifications. Benefits include health/dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays
Duties include (but are not limited to):
– Work full-time Monday-Friday (hours can be somewhat flexible)
– Greet patients
– Answer phones and take telephone messages
– Schedule appointments
– Request medical records/record keeping
– Process refill requests
– Insurance verifications, referrals and authorizations
– Keep office, waiting room clean, organized and welcoming
– Perform other tasks as requested by the Office Manager/Medical Director
– Compensation $22-$25 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
– Health insurance
– Dental Insurance
– 401K w/ employer match (eligible after 1 year)
– PTO + 12 company holidays
– Transportation subsidy
– Two years’ experience in a patient care setting involving interaction with a variety of medical services, contact with patients and families, and interaction with physicians
– Knowledge of billing, coding and/or medical terminology
– Prior experience providing a high level of customer service in a fast paced environment, including handling confidential data with discretion
– Demonstrated computer skills. i.e. proficient with electric medical record systems (experience with EPIC a plus!), Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
– Excellent organization, planning, and prioritization skills; able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
– Knowledge of or willingness to learn insurance authorization process
– Self-motivation, ability to work independently and ability work well under pressure
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Professional appearance and demeanor
If you are interested in working with some fun, dedicated people please contact Rachel Walls, Patient Care Supervisor, at email@example.com.
Last updated: August 24, 2022