Join SeattleNTC as we embark on providing a new treatment option, IV ketamine, for treatment-resistant depression! We are seeking a part-time registered nurse to place IVs, manage IV medication, and provide calm and compassionate care to psychiatric patients.
SeattleNTC subspecializes in difficult-to-treat depression and other treatment-resistant psychiatric/neuropsychiatric problems. Our group offers ECT, TMS, VNS, esketamine/Spravato®, and ketamine infusions. These services are key components of the network of care for patients in the 5-state region surrounding Washington State. Through our close affiliation with Swedish Medical Center and two of their hospitals, we lead one of the busiest ECT services in the Western US. Our five clinic sites provide a large portion of the TMS and esketamine treatments in the Seattle metropolitan area. Our focus is on clinical excellence, evidence-based practice, and patient-centered care.
In addition to specialized clinical care, SeattleNTC has a growing research portfolio, including studies involving ECT and TMS outcomes, EEG-biomarkers in TMS and esketamine response, vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) for treatment-resistant depression, and psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy. Our clinic is a training site for senior University of Washington Psychiatry Residents.
The ideal RN candidate would demonstrate dependability, a very professional demeanor, outstanding communication skills, and the ability to work as part of a medical team.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
– IV placement and management
– Medication administration per protocol
– Obtain vital signs and EKGs as needed
– Maintain and order supplies
– Clean equipment
– Document in electronic medical record
– Compensation $35-$45 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
– Health insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– 401K w/ employer match (eligible after 1 year)
– PTO/CE/sick time (3-4 weeks depending on experience) + 12 company holidays
– Transportation subsidy or parking subsidy
– Uniform allowance
– RN – required
– BLS + ACLS certification – required
– Experience with light-to-moderate sedation – preferred
– Experience with Epic EMR – preferred
If you are interested in working with some fun, dedicated people please contact Rachel Walls, Patient Care Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: August 24, 2022