Understanding Your Diagnosis
Our doctors are leading specialists in the field of treatment-resistant depression, bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety disorders and other neuropsychiatric conditions with an exceptionally high rate of patient response. With a mix of specialists and subspecialists, including two neuropsychiatrists and a child psychiatrist, patients benefit from our intellectual curiosity and love for what we do.
In the News
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) has been featured in several prominent news publications highlighting its success in treating depression including SeattleNTC. Among these publications and television shows are: Dr. Oz, TIME Magazine, Scientific American, and Discover Magazine. See below for more news stories discussing the latest applications of TMS Therapy.
- ‘Nothing short of a miracle’: Depression treatment has success when medication doesn’t
- Mood-boosting magnets might help treat depression
- Everyday Health: TMS, a Drug-Free Therapy for Depression
- Scientific American: Magnetic Stimulation May Halt Rumination in Depression
- US News Health: TMS: What Is It and Who Needs It?
- Forbes: Can Altered States of Consciousness Cure Depression?
- Journal Sentinel: Magnetic therapy gains favor in battling depression
- The Chicago Tribune: Magnetic Pulses to Battle Depression
- EurekAlert: Durability of Neurostar TMS Therapy Demonstrated in Clinical Trial
- Psych Congress: TMS Therapy Can Rapidly Reduce Suicidal Thoughts
- TIME: Doctors Treat Depression With Brain Magnets
- Deep TMS receives Positive Results For the Treatment of Depression in Elderly Patients
- Stimulating Neural Circuits with Magnetism
- New symptom-free treatment helps depression, reduce military suicides
- Can magnets cure depression?
- TMS Effective for Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- TMS offers hope for Treatment-Resistant Depression