Seattle Neuropsychiatric Treatment Center (SeattleNTC) is looking for an outstanding TMS Technician to join our exceptional team!
SeattleNTC subspecializes in difficult-to-treat depression and other treatment-resistant psychiatric/neuropsychiatric problems. Our group offers ECT, TMS, VNS, esketamine/Spravato®, and ketamine infusions. These services are key components of the network of care for patients in the 5-state region surrounding Washington State. Through our close affiliation with Swedish Medical Center and two of their hospitals, we lead one of the busiest ECT services in the Western US. Our five clinic sites provide a large portion of the TMS and esketamine treatments in the Seattle metropolitan area. Our focus is on clinical excellence, evidence-based practice, and patient-centered care.
In addition to specialized clinical care, SeattleNTC has a growing research portfolio, including studies involving ECT and TMS outcomes, EEG-biomarkers in TMS and esketamine response, vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) for treatment-resistant depression, and psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy. Our clinic is a training site for senior University of Washington Psychiatry Residents.
TMS Techs provide direct patient care by administering TMS treatment and esktamine treatments while monitoring patient’s medical symptoms. The position requires dependability, a highly professional demeanor, compassion, outstanding communication skills, comfort with high-tech medical devices, and the ability to work both independently and with others.
Pay depends on experience and qualifications. Benefits include health/dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays
Duties include (but are not limited to):
– Work full-time Monday-Friday (hours can be somewhat flexible)
– Greet patients
– Administer daily TMS and Spravato® treatments
– Monitor patient’s medical symptoms
– Take patient’s vitals
– Document medical records
– Process refill requests
– Schedule appointments
– Keep office, waiting room clean, organized and welcoming
– Perform other tasks as requested by the Clinical Manager/Patient Care Supervisor
– Compensation $20+ per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
– Health insurance
– Dental Insurance
– 401K w/ employer match (eligible after 1 year)
– PTO + 12 company holidays
– Transportation subsidy
– Mentoring and shadowing opportunities with SeattleNTC’s providers
– Office hours and info sessions
– Assistance with med and grad school applications, including letters of recommendation
– Medical assistant or bachelor’s degree preferred; other candidates with experience in medical and/or mental health treatment are also encouraged to apply
– Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
– Experience with EPIC EMR is a plus!
– Strong organizational and time management skills including punctuality, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Adherence to HIPAA guidelines and all patient confidentiality policies
– Professional appearance and demeanor
– Warmth, compassion, and comfort working with patients who have depression and anxiety
Last updated: April 7, 2023